WHO WE ARE
KSE Esports Management, LLC is the esports branch of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment. Currently, we manage the Los Angeles Gladiators (Overwatch League) and the Los Angeles Guerrillas (Call of Duty League), with eyes towards upcoming expansion into other games. We are dedicated to building a lasting legacy in esports and connecting to the greater Los Angeles community with the development of the Hollywood Park stadium and complex.
We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to embody the KSE parent brand across social media platforms and within the online community. The ideal candidate will be comfortable within a new organization that is growing quickly, innovative with ideas, and proactive in taking ownership of the brand accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take ownership of the KSE parent brand accounts on all social platforms
- Build and manage social content calendar for the brand
- Serve as the online voice of the brand to build and engage with the community, deliver content and messaging, and create a strong social presence
- Cover gameday performance during tournaments
- Cultivate the online community through engagement across social media and in Discord
- Track analytics for performance and growth to keep an updated strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the design, content, and rest of social teams to plan and push out regular brand content across all platforms
WHO YOU ARE
- Deeply embedded in the Valorant and Valorant esports sphere online, constantly connected with the latest news, community announcements, trends, etc
- A connoisseur of social media, particularly Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Discord
- A curious innovator, regularly testing and researching to gain better understanding of the platforms and algorithms
- A witty communicator, gifted with crafting words
- Proactive, always trying new ideas and problem solving
- A people-person who cares about building a strong and positive community
- Familiarity with the Overwatch and COD communities is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
KSE Esports Management, LLC strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.