(Junior) QA Project Manager (m/f/d)
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 1300 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
Help Koch Media Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Koch Media is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded. We are seeking a talented QA Project Manager (m/f/d) with a proven track record in the delivery of games QA test programs across console, PC and various other platforms.
- Develop testing strategies that are specific to projects.
- Coordinate the daily work of external QA teams running validation programs.
- Improve and refine existing processes and validation protocols.
- Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to discuss timelines and other matters related to projects.
- Plan the resources and the QA schedule for the assigned project(s).
- Assist Marketing, Product Management and Producing.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related discipline.
- Experience in the management of Quality Assurance, preferably related to the technologies of video games or the internet.
Skills and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of video game development.
- Experience with all quality assurance steps, including localization testing, usability testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the tools and validation techniques used in the video game industry.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and to establish a climate of trust.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence and reason with the various stakeholders.
- Excellent English oral and written skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Capacity to work simultaneously on many projects and cope with last minute problems, escalating upon necessity to higher management.
- Strong analytical skills, present reports, and basic understanding of statistical methods.
- Career demonstrating an ability to work directly with stakeholders to achieve the expected results.
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently, to take initiatives and to assume corresponding responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to defend the interests of the project.
- Exceptional sense of organization, attention to detail and quality research
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and media industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Attractive remuneration models, company benefits such as company pension plans, employee events, flexible working hours, further training, free drinks, fresh organic fruit, etc.
International applications are welcome!
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV.