Senior Copywriter with German
Location Warsaw/Poznań (remote work possible)
Kinguin is looking for a passionate and inspiring Senior Copywriter to help create and globally promote the Kinguin brand and culture.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
- Writing copies for assigned projects (including marketing campaigns, newsletter, ppc, press releases, Kinguin websites etc.);
- Managing the translation needs of the whole company;
- Cooperation with external contractors;
- Cooperating and brainstorming with our Brand & Culture team on new projects and campaigns;
- Supporting other departments with their copywriting needs;
- Professional experience as a Copywriter or in a comparable position;
- Passion for writing, marketing and content creation;
- Excellent written and verbal English and German skills;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
- Interest in the gaming and esports industries;
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of time;
- Focus on innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work fully remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Seniority program).
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.