We are looking for an experienced and motivated Traffic Specialist to join our Player Support Team. This role is based in Barcelona. You’ll be working closely with our Operational Support team to monitor customer service traffic, identify trends, and communicate your findings to internal and external stakeholders, such as senior management, service partners, and game studios.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on projects aimed at improving our service- our goal is to help our players! This is a varied role with a focus on data, insights, and KPI monitoring. If you have a curious and analytical mind, then we would love to hear from you.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Monitor and create dashboards, while ensuring that we adhere to our KPI’s.
- Understand our traffic drivers across multiple contact channels and communicating your findings and recommendations verbally and via reporting.
- Coordinate real- time activities to ensure operational readiness.
- Mitigate traffic increases by proposing solutions and coordinating our team’s response.
- Provide meaningful insights to Studios to improve King’s player experience.
- Assume the role of traffic expert within the team and support other team members.
- Work closely with Service Delivery to plan changes and mitigate risks to service levels.
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders, such as Quality, Operations, Content, and Technical teams to drive overall support program improvements.
- Independently identify opportunities, including methods for contact deflection and improvements that enhance player satisfaction.
- Conducting daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with operational leaders.
- Proactively search for improvements, propose solutions and measure impacts.
- Build and maintain relationships with Studios and key stakeholders.
Skill to create thrills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to present your analysis in a clear and unambiguous way. You are confident discussing trends and telling stories.
- Experience in dealing with data from numerous sources and analysing trends.
- Above average MS Excel skills and experience with a data visualisation tools (looker, tableau, etc…).
- Experience of customer service operations and understanding day- to- day service levels.
- Creative problem- solving skills- you like to find solutions to problems.
- Highly professional and autonomous that deliver against their commitments despite constraints.
- The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to change priorities quickly, deal with ambiguity, confront issues directly, and work well as part of a team.
- Proactivity and high energy to grow the role and the function within King.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience using a variety of customer service response platforms, such as email, chat, social media and community.
- Experience managing projects, being technology savvy, and able to communicate well at all levels.
- Experience in the games industry or similarly sophisticated customer- facing digital businesses.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.