Identity & Access Engineer
We’re looking for a skilled IAM Engineer to join our Security function.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As our Identity and Access Engineer, you will work side by side with our Identity Team, IT and compliance to improve and maintain our identity and access management stack. At King we aim to provide the smoothest and smartest authentication and authorization experience to our users. Your job will be to automate workflows wherever possible, integrate all kinds of apps and produce great logs and reporting, as well as keep our tools in good shape. You will develop integrations to new applications, guide system owners on designing the RBAC model within their app, and find ways to make authentication as fun as possible.
Specifically Your Role Will Include
- Supporting IT with onboarding and offboarding process questions
- Adding access controls to applications
- Adding/Configuring new SAML and OpenID Connect applications to our application deck
- Customizing the process/workflows based on the business requirements
- Develop automated provisioning and reconciliation to additional applications
- Generate reports for Audit
- Single Sign- on improvements and support
- Multi- Factor authentication improvements
Skills to Create Thrills
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management systems preferably Sailpoint IdentityIQ. Good understanding of IAM.
- Experience with Java, XML, SQL, LDAP, oAuth
- Experience working with various Systems and systems integration projects.
- Experience using and managing open source technologies
- Experience with authentication technologies and good understanding of SAML, working with SSO and Multi- Factor authentication. Experience with Ping Identity or Okta is a plus.
- Experience with administering authentication technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and federated identity management
- Experience developing web based solutions that integrate with OpenID Connect as authentication source
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.