(Closed) HRIS Specialist
King has an exciting opportunity for an HRIS Specialist to join our HR Tech team on a permanent basis. This is a dynamic and varied role that manages the performance and maintenance of our HR systems whilst driving efficiencies around processes and solutions. We are looking for a systems technical specialist from a HR background who is passionate about data, providing great service and is able to think holistically across the HR functions. Knowledge when it comes to reporting and advanced security is key. This role could be based in Barcelona, Stockholm or London.
Your Role within our Kingdom
Reporting into the HR Tech Manager you will:
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and supporting rep across the enterprise
- Technically responsible for managing and configuring our Workday security setup
- Monitor, review and optimise HR processes (online and offline)
- Building highly complex custom reports and extracting data requests
- Manage and lead on various systems improvements together with stakeholders from different parts of the business
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system
Skills to Create Thrills
- Experience working and supporting a live Workday production environment is essential
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, Workday Studio and SQL
- Hands on implementing Workday Recruit is an added bonus
- Project management capability and personal organisation skills, in particular, delivering against projected timelines
- Good understanding of HR systems and operations
- Analytically minded with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Comfortable processing large, critical data sets with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal with ability to translate technical information to simple language and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Focus on security and confidentiality
- Can spot opportunities, curious about data insights and proactively seeking insight and answers
- Use critical thinking to create innovative solutions
- Tenacious yet collaborative
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and creative environment
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.