The Text Localization Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with multiple clients and managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources the Loc PM will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/targets.
They will be expected to develop and grow those client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, industry, technical and tactical business solutions.
The Text Loc PM is expected to manage multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres and platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitability, quality and on time delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
The Text Loc PM is responsible for the profitable delivery of localization projects.
The Text Loc PM will be based at our Madrid facilities, to join a team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class localization, audio and player support services to the video games industry internationally.
Duties and responsibilities
- Clients relationship management
- Project planning and management
- Prepare the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project.
- Work with the Lead Localization Project Manager to ensure that each of their projects is resourced effectively taking into account the best available resources and their costs.
- Manage Project Finances.
- Ensure KWSS’ QA process is followed and QA standards met.
- Work with the company's stakeholders to determine workflow and best processes to follow in order to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Ensure project data in the company's information reports is accurate, updated and complete.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- 1+ years of experience as a Localization Project Manager.
- Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in the Games industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of an additional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of production and/or CAT Tools is an advantage.
- Passion for the video game industry.
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.