Sr. Information Security Engineer
Keywords Studios is looking for a Sr. Information Security Engineer with our global services organization. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing senior expertise and support for studios around the globe.
- Provide Information Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as; risk assessments, client & 3rd party audits, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems.
- Identification of IOCs and applicable techniques for mitigation.
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Organize with third parties and/or perform pentesting, red team & blue team engagements, along with reporting.
- Improve the Identity and Access management capability across the organization.
- Help run the global vulnerability management program and other key security capabilities.
- Participate in running the global security team in a follow-the-sun manner.
- Min 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Experience with vendor and client management.
- Experience with incident response.
- Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs.
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services.
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed.
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
- Strong team player that puts the team’s first.
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision.
- Gaming experience is a plus.