Japanese to Latam Spanish Game Translator
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Japanese into Latam Spanish freelance translators and we are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Candidates who meet the basic eligibility requirements will be asked to fill up a couple of other documents and to do a translation test that will be reviewed by our translation leads. After successful completion of the translation they will be ready to work with us.
- Excellent knowledge of Latam Spanish (Native language fluency is a must)
- Extensive knowledge of Japanese
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in the translation field
- Minimum 1 year of localization proven experience
- #Gaming #localization expertise and/or avid passion for video games
- Computer skills (experience with translation tools and TM/Terminology management)
Professional affiliation is a plus
- Working on top video game titles
- Organizing work autonomously
- Flexible time