You have a passion for mobile gaming and a love for testing. Along with your proactive work ethic, you have a team-oriented personality that will champion the quality review process in our games. With the intent is to grow your skills in Quality Assurance, you are looking to build a career in the games industry.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a QA Analyst to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and our Transformers Forged to Fight . We've got some new projects in the make as well!
Please note: This is a 6-month contract role, to start.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute by:
- Developing process to test pre-release features and verify functionality, content, usability and software compatibility
- Partnering with designers and developers to provide feedback and support to deliver on common goals
- Contributing to the advancement and improvement of the QA team through sharing of best practices, mentoring teammates, streamlining processes and test automation
Adding to the mix, your background should include:
- 2+ years testing experience in the games industry, ideally in free-to-play mobile games
- Familiarity with both Android and Apple devices
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- A sense of humour and a work hard, play hard attitude
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.