As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
We are looking for a versatile Content Manager with a discerning eye for interior design content and an interest in mobile games / technology. If you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, you may be the right fit. As a Content Manager, you will support the Content Team from a strategy and implementation perspective. You will be responsible for managing the content pipeline and liaising between cross vertical teams. Your main focus will be on content creation for day-to-day live game operations with the goal of driving revenue, engagement, and user happiness. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced candidates with a passion for content creation and production.
- Curate, manage and execute an extensive catalogue of compelling interiors, furniture, and decor for digital game production
- Handle strategic daily release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting in case of live content bugs and issues; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem
- Have a strong pulse on interior design trends and creative solutions for implementation in game form.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to ensure consistency of information and best practices.
- Must play and feel you understand the Match-3 game genre
- Must submit a written test to be reviewed by the Design Team
- Unity3D, a huge plus!
- Must have exhibited strong knowledge of game balancing and tuning
- Self-starters who can operate independently towards their goals, with the ability to exhibit strong problem solving skills, a huge plus!
- Proven ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work with teams across disciplines in an effective manner
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience.... or you LOVE Match-3 games and consider yourself an expert!
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
About Jam City
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.