ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 90.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influences agency.
ITP Gaming is looking for a dynamic and passionate community manager to be based in our Beirut, Lebanon office. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering responsive, accurate engaging content across multiple social media accounts at a time. You will work closely with the ITP Gaming’s headquarters in Dubai to grow and nurture the gaming community in the Middle East and Africa region across multiple B2C and B2B accounts.
An integral part of this position is monitoring and leading online conversations through proactive communication and building strong relationships with followers, including prospective gamers, game enthusiasts, gaming ecosystem, via social media channels.
Gaming should be your core interest and the successful candidate will have prior experience managing social media accounts, building gaming communities, and in other digital writing and editing capacities.
The ideal candidate will have both an analytical and creative background and is able to provide strategic and thoughtful recommendations based on data. The ability to stay organised and accomplish tasks with competing and often changing deadlines/priorities is imperative, as are exceptional project management and problem-solving skills. The candidate should also stay current on community, competitive, and broader gaming industry news.
If you have 2-3 years of proven social media experience in a brand, agency, editorial setting or other relevant experience at a fast-growing, early-stage brand then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Daily management and optimization of all organic social media posts across all channels (B2C & B2B), with a focus on Instagram, Discord, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop and execute social media content strategy for ITP Gaming across Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and Twitter. Drive organic traffic and create consumer-facing content that turns users into fans and followers. You’ll also work closely with the content manager and designer to turn your ideas into reality.
- Oversee ITP Gaming and DGC MEA community and social media presence and develop content series across multi-channels.
- Set goals for the content team and track performance. Create challenging but achievable milestones and work with the content manager to hit them. Track content performance and share your results with the team.
- Promptly address every comment and question on social channels, influencer posts and their follower’s comments.
- Be up-to-date with the latest gaming trends in the region and the latest news from global publishers.
- Monitor competitor and publishers social media channels for news, industry trends, and topics related to ITP Gaming’s social mission.
- Actively outreach to relevant brands and communities in a thoughtful and genuine way to increase engagement and followership of ITP Gaming.
- Stay current on digital trends and changes in social platforms and landscape.
- Use a variety of social analytics and community management tools to provide insights, recommendations, prepare monthly reporting, and improve ways of working.
- Identify inspiration and ideas for social content and new channel opportunities to develop content that speaks to the brand audience
- First line of defense in social for customers: answer questions, respond to complaints, etc.
- Social Media
- Community Management
- Direct to consumer
- Written communication
- Data Analysis
- Customer service
- Public Relations
- Social Media Marketing
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.