This opportunity is for a full-time position in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL. Iron Galaxy employees are all working from home through mid-2021 due to COVID-19. This WFH policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding is being done remotely, and any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL.
- Design and develop (with Python, MEL, etc.) tools to automate processes.
- Prototype new art assets and build asset generation pipelines and tools.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Improve the workflow for all art disciplines, in particular lighting and environment art.
- Integration of art content into the game engine.
- Communicate and collaborate with other development disciplines.
What else are we looking for? If you possess many or most of these qualities, you may very well be the one we’re looking for.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in MEL/Python
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4/ or Unity
- Knowledge of engine rendering and lighting
- Experience working with industry standard engines and software.
- Solid understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment are essential to making great games and being awesome in everything we do. Therefore, we actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.