IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Cinematic Artist to join Project 007, a brand-new James Bond video game to be developed and published by IOI. The story is going to be true to the legend of Bond, yet completely unique in its own light. Our game will give players the opportunity to take on the challenge of being the worlds most renowned Secret Agent, and earn their 00 status.
Are you a Cinematic Artist with a passion for capturing and editing cinematics to contribute to suspenseful and thrilling cut scenes? Do you take pride in your ability to channel the excitement of blockbuster film production to the medium of the games industry? Then you could be just the person to come on board for this eagerly anticipated project!
You will be an integral part of the cinematics team and be responsible for ensuring that all visual aspects of these scenes are delivered to the high-quality standards of IOI. You will use our game engine to create scenes that contribute to a wide variety of narratives and use your understanding of cinematics to help set the tone for this new Bond title.
What you will do
- Capture visuals which both engage the player and contribute to the narrative direction of Bond.
- Work in collaboration with the animation department and production team, to achieve cohesion when implementing cinematics in game.
- Be heavily involved in the meetings for the storyboarding and concept stages of the cinematic pipeline.
- Craft unique scenes that will captivate our players, within the world of Bond.
- Deliver AAA quality contributions on schedule and to the standards of our Art and Animation Directors.
Who you are
- You have shipped at 1-2 AAA action games as a Cinematic Artist.
- You are creatively gifted and understand what it takes to generate suspense and emotion through in game cinematics.
- You are collaborative, and you see the significance in working with other departments to create the perfect scene.
- You have an extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the film industry, and a passion to channel that into our games.
- You are a driven, passionate, and hardworking artist, with a strong set of technical skills.
- You can communicate effectively with a multicultural and multidisciplinary team where English is the primary language.
We would love it if you had
- A high quality showreel displaying your experience working within Cinematics in the games industry.
- A degree, or relevant education within games/film +cinematics.
- A strong passion/familiarity for James Bond and our other titles
Who we are
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our Malmö studio. For the right candidate, we will take location preference into consideration.
We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.