(Closed) Lead E-Commerce Web Developer
You will take on a key software position to migrate and build the web-based storefront for Intellivision, providing a robust, scalable solution and enabling a localized experience for our international customers. Intellivision is launching a couch co-op, family-friendly console next year, and you will be a key player in enabling direct sales of our console and related merchandise.
You must be a self-starter and be able to take the lead in building a robust e-commerce solution. You will report to the Director, Enterprise Platform.
- At least 3-5 years experience building e-commerce sites
- Experience with Magento or similar and Wordpress
- Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with e-commerce analytics tools
- Experience with localization and setup of international websites
- Experience with SEO
- Plus: Experience with managing site security
- Plus: Experience with AWS
Over 40 years ago, the Intellivision home video game console pioneered the video game industry, establishing many industry firsts and capturing an unprecedented 20 percent market share at the time. Building upon its gaming legacy, with support and expertise from industry veterans and superstars, Intellivision is back with the mission to bring people together by delivering simple, affordable, family-friendly entertainment. Intellivision will launch Amico, a unique video game system that is redefining entertainment with family and friends. Amico will come with two easy-to-use color touchscreen controllers and is designed to be fun for all ages. With a broad variety of family-friendly games and a proprietary system that adapts gameplay for any skill level, players of all backgrounds can enjoy gaming together.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Salt Lake City, UT 84104 (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19