Senior Unreal 4 Gameplay Engineer
InMotion Games is a new and growing game division of InMotion Software. Staffed with veterans of the game industry, InMotion Games will be taking on various high profile IP to develop on multiple platforms, including next generation systems.
Working in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) as a senior developer, you will collaborate with client and backend engineers, designers, and artists to build various game systems. In depth knowledge of UE4 and how to properly engineer code to run effectively on specific platforms is required.
- Significant experience working with UE4, including developing various game play systems, as well as having strong knowledge of memory management, profiling and debugging
- Several years of industry experience in game development, with a preference towards console development
- Strong team member who communicates well with other team members
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code matching the design requirements
- Engage in technical planning, design and code reviews
- Fluency with C++ programming language
- Multi-player game development experience
- Ability to prototype and architect new ideas and concepts
- Experience working on a variety of platforms, including console and mobile
- Agile development background
- Local to Austin TX, although remote positions will be considered
About InMotion Games
Founded in 2008, InMotion Software initially developed mobile titles – including the #1 hit I Dig It. InMotion transitioned to be the technical solution provider for several large corporations, helping companies build new products and augment development teams accordingly. In 2020 InMotion spun off the InMotion Games division as a subsidiary of InMotion to handle all the game development needs of larger studios who need to accelerate their game development. InMotion offers competitive salaries and other strong benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and other perks.