(Closed) Digital Merchandising Associate
Digital Merchandising Associate
We are looking for an analytical and creative individual to ramp up merchandising efforts across the board. Ideal candidates are passionate about marketing, are organized, and can adapt quickly to new strategies. The Digital Merchandising Associate supports the merchandising team by planning, executing, testing, and tracking merchandising promotions.
Their responsibilities include analyzing audience and performance data to inform optimization decisions, experimenting with merchandising initiatives to drive revenue, recommending improvements and insights on promotions based on actionable metrics, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Monitor promotion processes to ensure high design quality and standards
- Drive sales by executing sales tactics
- Execute the scheduling and testing of promotions
- Assist with copywriting and editing of promotional messages
- Traffic and eventually develop ads for sales assets
- Work with Merchandising Team to create monthly login gifts and promotional gifts
- Work with the design team in prioritizing, planning, and executing several projects
- Assist with developing and implementing effective in-game sales strategies
- Manage communication with users and IMVU
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of essential business and marketing concepts
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and a whole lot of data
- Demonstrates passion and also willingness to learn things and think critically
- Be self-motivated and work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate, effectively, and professionally (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, and GSuite
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- A college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Passion for creative writing (e.g. social media posts, blogs, email marketing, etc)
- Basic experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and HTML
IMVU, the #1 avatar-based social network welcomes users to join a never-ending world where anything is possible, including connecting with people from all over the world. It's here that the fun is infinite and reality is limitless. The IMVU Virtual Shop is the largest of its kind, with an inventory of more than 20 million user-generated, VR-ready goods and growing everyday. From collections that include the hottest trends and throwback sneakers to fairy wings and couture gowns, the marketplace allows our users to personalize, customize, and stylize their 3D avatars and environments to their hearts' content. With over Five million unique users every month, our platform is poised for future growth and available on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
How To Apply
- Try out our core product before you apply. We'd like you to understand our products and have some understanding of our customers.
- Include a cover letter. Discuss why you are interested in learning more about IMVU. Job applications without cover letters will not be considered.
IMVU is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.