Client Services Manager
The Houston Outlaws are looking for their next Client Services Manager. If you are obsessed with esports, looking to break into sponsorship sales, are extremely detail oriented, and love talking to clients daily, then this is the role for you.
2021 is a major year for the Houston Outlaws. As Outlaws, we always “Ante Up” but this year we are ALL IN. We are looking for an individual who not only identifies with that mindset, but lives for esports, and the Outlaws. We are looking for someone who wants to take one of the best esports brands on the planet and make it even better by helping to evangelize our message to potential partners.
Primary Job Duties:
- Serves as a point of contact for team sponsorship partners and is responsible for coordinating partnership activations and customer service.
- Must ensure that all contractual partnership elements are fulfilled with the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
- Will service and interact with clients as well as with internal Outlaws staff and leadership to ensure successful delivery of sponsorship assets and recaps.
- Understands sponsor/brand objectives and goals to help develop measurable and on-brand activation strategies that drive business and ROI for our partners.
- Responsible for researching, aiding in developing ideas with our marketing department, creating customized sales decks, recap decks and weekly status reports for all potential and existing sponsors in tandem with the sales leadership team. Research, develop, execute and evaluate promotions for our partners.
- Will be counted on to provide exceptional customer service in an effort to contribute to partner retention and revenue.
- Responsible for the management of our sales forecasting tracker and manage our activation budgets.
- Host, support and serve current clients as needed by sales leadership.
- Possesses a winning personality and can-do attitude
- Detail oriented, can multi-task and work at a fast pace
- Exceptional computer skills and deep knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, google products
- Familiarity with new media and gaming” platforms—including Twitch, Discord, TikTok
- Understanding and potential experience in esports
- Has worked with prospecting and research platforms like Sponsor United, BlinkFire, Happy Streams
Salary: Commensurate with level of experience