Social Media Editor
Hotspawn is looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual that is passionate about esports and experienced in managing, communicating, and engaging on social media platforms. You understand the competitive and fast-paced nature of esports, you're eager to develop a voice within the community, and you enjoy using creativity to resonate with others. You have an in-depth knowledge of multiple game titles that includes games like CS:GO, Dota 2, and League of Legends and you are able to create a conversations online within those communities.
- Create exciting content across our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Publish and schedule content using social media organizational tools such as Buffer and TweetDeck.
- Create highlight clips, gifs, and social videos across a variety of game titles such as League of Legends, CS:GO, Dota 2, VALORANT, and Overwatch.
- Communicate with our community and engage with fans across a variety of game titles.
- Work with our marketing and content team to ensure that our social and community strategy is being executed properly.
- Create and organize content publishing across our social media platforms which includes: maintaining conversations with our audience, engaging with trending content, and stay on top of news in an ever changing landscape.
- Distill social media analytics into a social media strategy to ensure that personal and company goals are achieved.
- Plan social content for events, special community days, birthdays, and esports moments in history.
- 1-2 years experience as a social media specialist or social media editor in esports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Hootsuite or Buffer, and TweetDeck.
- Passion about esports.