(Closed) Business Development Manager
We are looking to expand the talented team at Hotdrop; we are always on the lookout for like-minded and passionate people to join our team. Even if the role below is not completely suitable for you, we will still be happy for you to reach out.
Hotdrop is the comprehensive esports and gaming creative marketing agency that takes clients through ideation to execution with creative, authentic and high-quality ideas in all formats. Founded in 2019, Hotdrop’s experienced, diverse team of passionate industry leaders has worked with tournament organisers, teams, brands and government-backed research initiatives to successfully connect them to endemic esports and gaming audiences.
About the role: The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, pitching services and maintaining good relationships with clients and industry.
The role is remote for UK residents only.
- Collaborate on business strategies
- Set short term and long term targeted KPIs
- Lead Generation
- Creating pitch decks and contracts
- Pitching of services
- Identifying new market trends and business opportunities through research
- Maintaining and monitoring of all generated leads through CRM
- Management of existing clients
- Forecast sales objectives
- Build strong relationships
Responsibilities will be reviewed on a quarterly basis where they can be updated to reflect the company needs.
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role within the gaming, esport or tech industry
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in account management and post-sales support
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, writing and editing skills in English
- Strong Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Self Starter approach to work
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
- BA degree in Business Management, Business Studies, Business Administration or another relevant field - or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a similar role for an Agency
- Hands-on experience with converting content ideas into finished products for clients
- A strong aspiration to adapt and learn new skill sets
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter that includes your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Add the requested CV documents in PDF format.