Plink — a cross-platform application for connecting gamers. Forget about playing alone — find your perfect teammate, influence game history and plunge into a global game community.
Backed by GameGroove Capital — the investment fund based in the Silicon Valley — Plink has reached more than 5 mln subscribers worldwide just in a year and has gained outstanding results in Tier 1 countries.
We are looking for a Mobile Product Designer (UI/UX) who will join our Product Team and will be fully engaged in our app development.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience as a Product or UI/UX designer;
- proven track record in designing mobile apps (ready to show a few accomplished and currently functioning products on IOS/Android);
- experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, or another professional soft. Ability to make wireframes and clickable prototypes;
- knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- ability to define and implement realistic design;
- ability to work with interface animation and collaborate with development team;
- ready to create/ adopt an idea and transform it into a final design focusing on your UX mastery;
- being a gamer;
- English Upper- Intermediate+
What you are supposed to do
- create eye- and breath-catching designs and animations for Plink app
- create hypothesis, design highly usable interfaces
- present own solutions to the team
- improve product metrics through design
- deliver user research, user interview, write scripts for unmoderated user tests
- take the initiative on designing and re-designing our product
- create engaging visual designs that account for user needs and business objectives
Will be a plus
- good knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects
- experience with web design
- background, skills or experience with graphic design, iconography, typography, etc
Applying for the position, please attach / provide links to both your CV and portfolio.