Gameplay Programmer (Jr./Mid-level)
Gunfire Games is seeking junior/mid-level gameplay programmers for our upcoming titles. The gameplay programmer will work with the technical leadership to implement gameplay systems and features. The ideal candidate has strong gameplay sensibilities, ability to iterate and respond to feedback, and will contribute to core systems in all of our games. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Implement features and tools from a provided design
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators
- Proactively identify and deal with issues in the game
- Fluent in C++
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong game design sensibilities
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA
- Experience making a mod for a game, or building a small personal/team game
- Unreal Experience
- A computer science or related degree.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the hired applicant may be required to undertake additional tasks as may be reasonably expected to perform.
Apply to the email address linked behind the Apply button.
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Due to state and city regulations, we have currently adopted a work-from-home model. Although we cannot wait to get back in our awesome, newly renovated studio, the safety of our team is priority #1. We will continue to adhere to regulations and assess the safety of returning to the studio when the time comes.