(Closed) Game Designer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures accuracy of data and delivery of data and does testing of the content for release.
- Able to provide good quality system designs and scripts for new content.
- Provide balanced game content within the set timeline and is highly proficient while utilising Microsoft Excel for scenario simulation.
- Analysis of monetization techniques and discerns which to apply to the game.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed game design documents and specifications.
- To analyze user feedback and social metrics to adjust game play and design.
- Work with Engineers, Artists and Data team to iterate and tune designs in a collaborative manner.
- At least 1 to 2 years of Game Design experience with a minimum of 1 to 2 shipped game titles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the social gaming industry.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a personal focus on goals and metrics.
- Highly efficient documentation skills.
- Programming and/or art experience will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
Analysis, Casual Games, Data, Game Design, Game Development, Gameplay, Level Design, Mobile Games, Simulation, Social Games, Specifications, Video Games, designed, system, accuracy of data