(Closed) Senior Cinematics Animator
Guerrilla is looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Cinematic Animator to join our award winning animation team.
OUR CINEMATICS TEAM
The Cinematics Team is a mutli-disciplinary group focused on creating compelling real-time scripted sequences. Working with Narrative, Gameplay, and Art teams we help to build and communicate an engaging story content that works hand in hand with our compelling gameplay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Animator, your tasks and responsibilities are:
- You will create real-time non-interactive sequences for our next project from conception to integration;
- You will animate characters, props, and cameras to a high degree of polish;
- You will edit, assemble, and polish motion capture to refine and enhance performance;
- You will actively push the quality standards for cinematic animation and pipelines to new industry benchmarks.
WHO YOU ARE
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 5 years prior industry experience (film, games, television, etc.);
- You have command of animating realistic human acting, as well as high-adrenaline action;
- You have experience with motion-capture and key-framed animation;
- You possess an expert working knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder;
- You have a strong understanding of cinematic development and storytelling, from pre-viz through final polish;
- You keep abreast of all the latest developments in animation techniques and workflows within the game and movie industry;
- You are an inspiration to other animators with a strong desire to share your knowledge;
- You have excellent initiative, written and verbal communication skills, and know how to manage your time effectively.
- You have an understanding of editing for film and games;
- You have knowledge of composition and framing using camera lenses;
- You have experience scripting and integrating into game engines.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to support your application by an up to date showreel, showing off recent and work relevant to the position. For more information, please contact Riem Halawani (Studio Recruiter) through [email protected]