Be the liaison between the business and the people of a dynamic international game development studio.
In this role you will be supporting your designated group to achieve its strategic objectives by guiding & steering on HRBP topics such as organizational design, change, talent management and performance management. Guerrilla is a first party game development studio by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe (SIE).
OUR HR TEAM
As HRBP, you will be part of a divers team consisting of: HR Generalists, HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits Specialist, Talent Acquisition Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Coordinator and a Payroll Consultant. All reporting into the HR & Talent Acquisition Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to both staff and managers in all aspects of HR;
- Providing coaching, support and mentorship to our managers, helping them “level up”
- Handle complex employee relations processes and cases including absence, performance management, disciplinary procedures and outcomes;
- Demonstrate pragmatic business orientated solutions to people topics, to create alignment on business strategy, org design, change management, culture, increase management capability and its application;
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement pragmatic and business orientated solutions;
- Work with, partner and guide the HR Generalist assigned to your group with you;
- Partner with the talent acquisition team on attracting and hiring the right talent for your stakeholders;
- Partner with the business on strategic workforce planning and employee retention.
- Keep up to date with legal requirements, providing suggestions for changes.
- Where necessary, support the HR & TA Manager to align Guerrilla HR practices with those of the parent company Sony by liaising with Central HR and collaborate the rest of the PlayStation Studios.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5 years of relevant HR Business Partner experience with an international Technology / Software company;
- You have strong coaching and mentoring skills, this will be a very important part of this role
You are a problem solver, comfortable in partnering with leaders at all levels to drive strategy and own issues relating to people, using a pragmatic approach;
- You are a networker: and able to develop strong relationships with those who have knowledge and make decisions;
- You have a healthy curiosity and the desire to learn all aspects of the studio and help attaining their goals;
- You do not shy away from operational content in your role;
- You are assertive and able to push back and stand your ground for the good of the employees and the company with a no nonsense personality;
- You have a good sense of humor; (You will be spending most of your day with our HR team and while we are very serious about our work, we also like to have fun together.)
- You have an excellent understanding of Dutch Labor Law
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch communication, both written as well as verbal;
- You have an interest in the gaming industry.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before October 1st, 2021, by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to this opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team through: [email protected]