Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Be the liaison between the business and the people of a dynamic international game development studio.
You live and breathe pension schemes, insurances and overall benefits scheme. You strive to facilitate a AAA employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Compensation & Benefits.
OUR HR TEAM
As our Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be part of a divers team consisting of: two HR Coordinators, two HR Business Partners, two Talent Acquisition Business Partners, a Talent Acquisition Coordinator and a Payroll Consultant. All reporting into the HR & Talent Acquisition Manager.
What You Will Do
- You act as the first point of contact for the studio and subject matter expert on all benefits related questions, providing advice, guidance and coaching to both staff and managers;
- You are responsible for the assessment and optimization of our benefits scheme;
- You manage, own and have full accountability for the data, and relationship, to and from the (pension) providers/authorities and you are responsible for compliance with legal & fiscal requirements (employment law, terms and conditions);
- You follow relevant market and industry developments, trends, legislation and regulations in the field of employment conditions and you know how to translate this into proposals that are in line with the strategy, wishes and requirements of Guerrilla;
- You initiate and execute compensation processes like the annual salary review process & performance management cycle;
- You build effective relationships with staff at all levels as well as with external partners;
- Collaborate with your HR colleagues and contribute to HR projects;
- Where necessary, support the HR & TA Manager to align Guerrilla HR practices with those of the parent company Sony by liaising with Central HR and collaborate the rest of the World Wide Studios.
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of relevant C&B experience with an international Technology / Software or Entertainment company;
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Human Resources;
- Thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits, pensions, social security laws and regulation, immigration law, tax and legal elements;
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch communication, both written as well as verbally;
- Extensive knowledge of excel and HRIS (Workday);
- You are a problem solver, comfortable in partnering with employees at all levels;
- You have a healthy curiosity and the desire to learn all aspects of the studio and help attaining their goals;
- You have an interest in the gaming industry;
- You have a great sense of humor: you will be spending most of your day with our HR team and while we are very serious about our work, we also like to have fun together.
If you think you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you! You can apply before September 30th, 2020. Be sure to submit your CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to this opportunity.