UI Technical Designer (W/M/NB)
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
As a UI Technical Designer, you will be responsible for UI integration in our internal games. You will collaborate with all disciplines necessary to deliver features on time, in line with the art direction, to provide the best user experience to the player.
You will work under the supervision of the Art Lead, and your main missions will be:
- Ensure the UI integration and animations in Unity, while closely collaborating with the Programming team and the Art team;
- Efficiently balance the technical constraints while still staying true to the look and feel of the UI design and the overall art-direction of the game;
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to assets’ export, performance and optimization;
- Understand and develop best practices, workflows, and pipelines within the UI team;
- Test and debug the UI content;
- Stay ahead of technical issues and help resolve them before they arise;
- Solid skills in UI integration in Unity:
- Proficiency 2D design software;
- Relevant working experience in technical design/artist, or as a Ui designer;
- Good understanding of UX in interactive applications and interest in animation;
- Attention to detail and proficiency in visual design tools;
- Video-gaming culture and interest in games’ interfaces;
- Team player, willing to learn and easy to communicate with.
- Having already shipped a game,
- C/C++ programming skills.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow within a casual atmosphere.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Interested? Apply online and we will get back to you soon :)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.