(Closed) Senior Marketing Artist
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
At Gram, everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment and impact on the overall company strategy. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration and the sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
As a Senior Marketing Artist here, your responsibilities would include, among others, actively developing assets to promote our games to the world. We would expect you to create bold concepts from scratch and integrate yourself into our marketing efforts and campaigns quickly. While this is probably a given, we'd expect you to have exceptional artistic abilities as well as proven animation skills in a similar role. We'd also like for you to be data-driven in your actions - as we all are. We're looking for candidates who will jump in headfirst and produce the best possible material to make Gram's products look the best they can, around the world.
What do you need from me?
- Have at least 3+ years in a similar role preferably in the gaming industry (Casual and Midcore experience preferred)
- You have exceptional artistic and motion graphics abilities.
- You're able to actively and rapidly develop bold concepts from scratch.
- Have experience using an extensive range of software including Adobe Suite, Unity and 3D software;
- You're data-driven and has an exceptional ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Have full proficiency in the English language.
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the UK
- Vitality healthcare discounts
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages and fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look and