Business Performance Analyst
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world like Merge Dragons!, Merge Magic!, 1010! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. As our project portfolio is growing, we now are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join us in our London office.
We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload. At Gram everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment and impact on the overall company strategy.
As a Business Performance Analyst at Gram, you will fulfill a cross-functional role, working to optimize the financial performance of our chart-topping games. You will be expected to collaborate with our marketing, business intelligence, and product teams, crafting your strategy and execution based on both personal and company objectives and key results.
In this role, you will ensure that our games are growing in a healthy manner, by gaining an in-depth understanding of our critical metrics, as well as of the actions and strategies of each of our teams. We already have a team of extraordinary UA managers, data scientists and product leads, all of whom care about making data-informed decisions. Your job will be to use your expertise and quantitative skills to help us better connect the dots.
- Work closely with marketing, product, business intelligence and other functional teams to monitor the key metrics, connect the dots and build a holistic understanding of our portfolio
- Develop insights, analysis and tools to identify growth/risk areas in the short and long term
- Deliver actionable insights to optimize the financial performance of our games
- Develop data-informed optimization processes to feed into Gram Games' growth plans
- 2-4 years of experience in a fast-moving and analytical environment, developing data-driven insights to inform business decisions
- Strong analytical skills, advanced knowledge and experience in crafting business analysis and recommendations
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a cooperative and cross-functional working environment
- Experience with data extraction, analysis and visualization tools
- Familiarity with gaming KPIs, terminology and business model is an advantage
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the UK
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!