(Closed) Database Crew Member (SEA)
GosuGamers is a global gaming community with a strong focus on competitive games. The site, which has existed since 2002, focuses on high quality esports content around major titles such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, League of Legends, StarCraft II, and so on. GosuGamers is your one-stop esports hub with coverage including match schedules, results, data, news, articles, videos and more.
Being part of Gosugamers will give you:
- A chance to gain experience on one of the biggest platforms in esports, and have your work seen by millions.
- An environment that allows you to learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry.
- The opportunity to meet and get to know many like-minded people.
As part of the GosuGamers team, you will be responsible for helping to ensure that all data such as tournaments, rankings, team, and articles are updated. Shift work will be required and flexibility is needed in case of coverage requirements.
- Full responsiblity for updating tournaments, matches, stats, livestream videos, and articles during your shift.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Take initiative, demonstrate motivation and be proactive in your work.
- Use Discord for meetings, and crew forums.
- The ability to work shifts around the clock from early morning to late at night.
- Ablity to multitask and handle multiple requests.
- Well organized and experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs, Sheets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good English, fluency is a plus.
- Working computer that is able to support all browsers and view live streams.
- Functioning headset and a quiet room to join team meetings.
- Keen interest in gaming and esports. Knowledge of the esports industry is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for GosuGamers, and why you think you would be suitable for this role. Also include an up to date CV listing your relevant experience.