Global Gaming Growth Consultant, Google Customer Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis.
- Familiarity with game economies, monetization techniques, game product management.
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, third-party app attribution and analytics companies, and Firebase Analytics platforms.
- Ability to design and optimize monetization and measurement methodologies for different game genres and business models.
- Ability to speak with external stakeholders and agency clients at all levels and in both technical and business discussions.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will engage deeply with sophisticated gamers and drive change to accelerate Google’s position in the strategic business of app growth marketing. You will be an expert at driving gaming customer solutions growth initiatives with our product and marketing teams. You will use data, Firebase, and other Google tools to help our gamers make better decisions, which in turn will drive the app business. Your knowledge of game growth and the full marketing funnel combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will position you at the heart of global gaming AppDev strategy. You'll provide project management skills and business judgment to support strategic and tactical activities.
As the Global Gaming Growth Consultant, you create external-facing solutions and work with third parties to help them adopt recommendations and make better use of Google data. You'll help build a global community of specialists, working cross-functionally with product managers, product leads, marketing, and sales, and across teams.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to roll out Lifetime Value based measurement approaches, both internally and externally.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations, aligned with Google’s business priorities and app business needs.
- Quantify high impact opportunities and pitch to clients and agencies when applicable (attribution models, methodologies, etc).
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to develop and test tools, dashboards, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses and make these externally available to our clients where possible.
- Translate game economy insights into actionable growth marketing recommendations.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .