Trainee CRM (all genders)
We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
Goodgame Studios is on a journey to find a passionate and talented Customer Relationship Management Trainee for our studio with a strong focus on email marketing who is a rising star in retaining our players in the game or bringing them back into the action by using his technical affinity skills.
- Implementation of existing CRM communication with target group-specific content and market-specific adjustments
- Creation of personalized and relevant email content to increase our email conversion and long-term customer loyalty
- Project management of automated email campaigns based on the customer journey in coordination with supervisor
- Ongoing maintenance of current CRM systems and migration to new service tools
- Experience with Beyond Relationship Marketing, Amazon Pinpoint or June Online Marketing Cloud is preferred
- Support of existing CRM campaigns in the context of A/B tests
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of CRM measures and processes based on reports and analyses
- Asset production, creative writing and localization management
- Rollout of additional CRM channels as required
- Strong collaboration with internal stakeholders and entire CRM team
- Completed IT or marketing studies or an IT apprenticeship
- High IT affinity and good technical understanding
- Preferably initial experience with CRM
- Very good analytical-conceptual skills and a high willingness to learn
- You are confident in project management and reporting
- You have strong communication skills in German and English
- You work in a structured, results-oriented and independent manner with a hands-on mentality in a dynamic team
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.