Senior Unity 3D Developer (all genders)
At New Moon Production we specialise in game development for both mobile and web. We are currently looking for a Senior Unity Developer (all genders) to kick ass bringing awesome games to mobile! Be part of our international New Moon family and impress us with your passion, creativity and expertise! You will be working in a small, but highly motivated team to bring this Goodgame Brand to the mobile market.
Goodgame Studios has become one of the fastest-growing games developers through the energetic fusion of art and science. We bring together exceptional individuals from both the worlds of analytic science and dynamic creativity. Headquartered in Hamburg, we make outstanding games by harnessing the unique energy generated by the daily collaboration of our employees from over 40 nations.
- Take an active part in game creation and specification
- Client development of complex multiplayer mobile games
- Collaborate in the development of innovative new games in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Build Prototypes of concepts based on the game design
- Creating and improving our asset workflows
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
- Must love to rollup your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio
- You have completed a university degree in IT
- You have shipped at least one commercial Unity game and you have several years of personal experience in the games industry
- You have experience with IOS and Android Mobile Development
- You have excellent knowledge of the Unity game engine 2D/3D or another game engine and OOP principles
- You have a good understanding of Software Architecture
- You have knowledge on Version control systems
- Your understanding of cross-platform development and client server applications are good
- You have experience with agile development methods
- You are a team player, who loves to work in an international team
- Your written and spoken English is excellent
- Please note: A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
- Personal and professional growth within our international teams while working with one of the biggest and most successful game developers in Germany
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.