(Closed) Digital Manager, Influencer Relations (Temp)
Golin LA is looking for a Temporary Digital Manager, Influencer Relations who will be responsible for developing and executing strategic influencer campaigns for one of the world's most beloved brands. This person has strong relationships with content creators across a variety of categories and has experience managing paid partnerships, too. This person also has a strong understanding of a wide variety of social platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter.
Golin has provided award-winning PR services for this client for over 28 years. The team has helped launch innovative game platforms and introduced games that are now household names. Our influencer team manages this client's Brand Ambassador program driving strong earned results for key products while simultaneously managing and executing paid influencer partnerships with creators across a variety of categories and platforms. As the agency of record, the Golin team supports this marquis client through media and influencer relations, content creation, CSR and the coordination of major media and consumer events.
What You'll Do
- Directly manage flawless execution of influencer campaigns, including ideation, plan development, execution of paid and earned influencer activities, reporting and more
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers across a variety of categories including gaming, lifestyle, kid/family and more
- Analyze existing influencer landscape, and make strategic recommendations to achieve client goals alongside our digital Analytics team
- Manage and staffing influencer activations and events
- Partner with PR, media and content teams to achieve client communications goals
What You Have
- 4-6 years of professional experience in an agency or in house
- An outgoing personality with existing influencer relationships in a variety of categories including gaming, lifestyle, kid/family and more
- Experience managing all aspects of paid influencer campaigns including content ideation, negotiations, execution and reporting
- Relevant experience across key social media properties including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with social media analytics and optimizations
- Experience working in the video game industry is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong client service skills
- Experience working as a key day-to-day client contact, contributing to the development of strategic client plans, managing campaigns and reporting results
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Be detail oriented with an ability to focus on the larger picture
- Experience managing timelines, clients and deliverables
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and client teams at all levels
Who We Are
At Golin, we are relevance obsessed. We possess the power to inspire and create change. By embracing new technologies and pushing creative boundaries, we help our clients adapt and win in a constantly changing world. With our revolutionary "g4" model, teams in 50+ offices across the globe deliver the deepest insights, boldest ideas and broadest engagement to the world's leading brands through seamless integrated communications.
Golin is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V.