Director, User Acquisition & Campaign Management
Glu Mobile is now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
At Glu, we believe all marketing is performance marketing. And the User Acquisition team is at the center of converting Glu’s business strategy into results. The User Acquisition team sits within the Marketing Organization at Glu alongside Product Marketing, Creative, and PR.
The Director, User Acquisition & Campaign Management will own the user acquisition function in all its forms:
- Paid campaigns across mobile UA, digital marketing, and offline channels
- Network cross promotion campaigns across Glu’s portfolio of products and services
- Organic optimization of our store presence on 1st Party Platforms: Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon.
- Growth Platform development priorities to support acquisition strategies and tactical execution
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record for leading teams, demonstrating a growth mindset, and understanding the customer.
- The Director, Campaign Management will be responsible for managing the UA team and working cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, BI, and Finance to achieve business results.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Focusing on the customer. Designing capabilities for the team to acquire the right customers through focused, segmented, and data-driven acquisition strategies across paid channels and our own cross promotional network.
- Leveling up the team. Developing talent driven strategies and plans that encourage the team to learn and improve. Creating growth paths for star performers who will scale our business.
- Growing the business by partnering cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, BI and Finance to exceed business results (installs, retention, and revenue).
- Ideating new capabilities and features to be developed on Glu’s Growth Platform that are supported by a data driven business case.
- Working with key ad network platforms to strategically drive solutions for Glu’s business.
- Revenue and EBITDA
- Marketing ROI by program and channel
- Total new customer growth and lifetime value
- Employee engagement survey results
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 8 years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games, apps or digital service
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field. MBA a huge plus.
- Growth Mindset: ability to prioritize challenges, plan, develop strategies, and move tactics forward on time and on budget.
- Experience running cross promotional campaigns within a company with a network of related products & services.
- Advanced data skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and technical data requirements for UA operations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while converting the ambiguous into action.
- Excellent communication skills with executive leadership and direct reports.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.