Hiring in several places in Argentina: Resistencia, Rosario, Mendonza, La Plata, Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, Córdoba.
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for Game Artists to join our Gaming Studio! This Studio works with the top video game companies in the world, designing and developing top quality games for the new generation of consoles and mobile devices. The Game Artist will be responsible for creating the content and art required during the stages of sale, pre-production and production.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make "No’s" become "What ifs".
- Have imagination and love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Specialize in an area of content creation, including but not limited to concept art, 3D modelling, texture creation, UI design, rigging and animation for all characters and environment assets in a game.
- Integrate assets with the game engine.
- Work with 3DBender, Maya, 3DS Max or Modo, 2D Animation (is a plus!).
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone's careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
Are you ready?
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.