We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for C++ Developers to join our Gaming Studio at Globant!
This Studio works with the top video game companies in the world, designing and developing top quality games for the new generation of consoles and mobile devices. We're looking for talented developers with a passion for gaming, to join one of our teams of experienced console developers working on triple A games.
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make "No’s" become "What ifs".
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Strong OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with good and clean coding practices.
- Manage storage/Optimize code.
- Document code.
- Familiarity with service oriented concepts, Json and XML.
Are you ready?
- We have more than 16,200 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- At Globant, diversity matters. We are an equal opportunity employer, seeking always to generate a place for inspiration and growth for everyone ( EOE M/F/D/V)
- For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.