(Closed) Summer & Fall Interns - Esports Management
Do you have a real passion for content creators, gaming, and/or esports? Glo Navy is looking for Summer and Fall interns. Esports Organization started by influential rapper Chief Keef. If diving deep into the world of esports, live streaming, YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape seem interesting to you, we welcome you to Glo Navy!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a proven record of being a great teammate to support and fulfil the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the talent department in all aspects of a usual office routine
- Tracking and updating talent social media information (Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Assisting in updating and organizing all department documents and pipelines
- From time-to-time shadowing managers
- Attending and taking meeting minutes
- Assisting and learning brand deal/campaign management
Must have a laptop and be able to get to the arts district in DTLA.