Graphic Designers for Esports League
Buscamos 2 Diseñadores gráficos con conocimiento de Esports, el post va en ingles pues es un bonus si tienen conocimiento del idioma:
We will be operating the Latin American Masters league, the first league in Latin America to bring 16 of the top soccer teams in the region into Esports to play Brawl stars.
This league is an official Supercell sponsored event, so we require a couple of Graphic Designers that are able to work at a professional level, and that have had experience desiging social media content for Esports teams, tournaments, Gaming accounts, or gaming related content in general.
The Graphic designer needs to:
- Speak spanish natively, and ideally is from Latam.
- Have experience designing content for social media accounts, ideally from gaming &/or esports at a high level
- Understands how to build key visuals, posts, stories, videos, banners, and GIFs that generate engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook (Boosted posts, Facebook Gaming, etc.), Instagram, Twitch, and Twitter.
- Is a gamer and passionate about the industry
- Want to work with one of the top Leagues, teams, and companies in the region
Deadline for this job is this Saturday, March 6th. So candidates will be reviewed immediately and asked for an interview if the profile fits right.
Please let us know in the message why we should choose you over other candidates, looking forward to speaking with you.