Sr Concept Artist - Creative Studio
As a senior concept artist, you will work closely with the Art Lead to build and maintain consistency and quality goals for concept art, setting visual standards and defining the tone and the style guide of the project.
In this role, you will produce a variety of arts that will inspire the team. In addition, you will help the artists team members to find creative solutions by giving constructive feedback to keep the team on track.
- Work closely with the project Lead Artist to develop a style and provide consistent quality for the project requirements.
- Create characters, skins, props, environments or any other concepts that could be needed during development.
- Collaborate with the Art Lead and Producers to coordinate Concept Art resources, helping to establish schedules and priorities.
- Lead, mentor and motivate concept artists to capture our art style via paint overs and feedback.
- Review completed work, ensuring it’s aligned with the artistic direction and 3D requirements.
- Collaborate with Art Lead creating art style guides and mood boards for the project.
- Minimum 5+ years in concept art [production or similar role.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience working with freelancers.
- Strong 2D fundamentals: anatomy, composition, lighting, color, render and perspective.
- High level of photoshop.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiencies in 3D software, Zbrush, Maya, Blender