Global Talent Acquisition
The People Team is at the forefront of building the talent capabilities of our organization. Like us, you have a passion for finding top talents to join our company and ensuring that our employees have the best working experience throughout.
The Global Talent Acquisition Team is a highly mobile team that drives talent growth to meet our business needs worldwide. You will help build our global talent pipeline by taking charge of challenging hiring efforts from around the world, such as recruitment drives in new markets as well as strategic positions in existing markets.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment efforts;
- Partner with senior recruiters to identify and define talent requirements;
- Conduct market research and collect industry insights to facilitate talent sourcing;
- Build strong talent pools in target markets and create sustainable talent pipelines via active sourcing;
- Build strong networks by connecting with and engaging qualified candidates, and maintaining connections;
- Support other talent acquisition initiatives, such as campus hiring and employer branding.
- Degree from a reputable university with good academic credentials;
- 1-5 years of work experience in recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition;
- Results-driven and resourceful, with a keen sense of observation and a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving;
- Strong communication capabilities in cross-cultural settings;
- Ability to build good working relationships with different stakeholders;
- Open to travel (both short-term and long-term business trips);
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- Passion in recruitment, culture and people matters;
- Passion in games a plus.