We are a global team of 100+ gaming junkies who manage one of the world’s largest living libraries of video game data. Through partnerships with the biggest technology companies across Europe and North America, our comprehensive metadata fuels millions of consumer decisions every day.
Our vision is to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. By combining our unique and extensive metadata with cutting-edge machine learning and a deep understanding of the human psyche, we aim to create technologies that are personal, caring, and helpful.
You will play a key role in our marketing efforts and be integral to our goal of creating industry disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
- Write copy for campaigns that support Gameopedia’s marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Produce compelling web content that meets specific business objectives for specific audiences and generates awareness, interest, and demand for products and services.
- Write and edit tight, impactful copy for web, ads, marketing emails, and marketing collaterals.
- Write compelling, impactful headlines and calls-to-action.
- Develop stories that effectively communicate with specific audiences with specific interests.
- You have a Bachelor’ Degree (degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related fields is a big plus) and a proven track record of at least 4 years of writing concise and engaging SEO-friendly content in the tech industry.
- Your English is exceptional; you can clearly and succinctly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums.
- You are autonomous and do not need to be given continual direction and know-how to manage yourself.
- You have a hawk’s eye for detail ensuring that your writing is nothing short of impeccable; the thought of a misspelt word or bad grammar keeps you up at night!
- You are a gamer and are in touch with the latest industry terms and trends.
- You are well versed with SEO principles, keyword research, and the buyer’s journey and can ensure adherence by an application/website.
- You work well in a team.
- You can build and manage an aggressive and keenly prioritized editorial calendar.
- You have experience with storytelling in your blogs and creating engaging content that drives lead generation.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office