We’re looking for a hungry and driven Product Manager to spearhead the development of our AI driven product that will allow unprecedented personalization on gaming platforms around the world. You'll be the focal point of its development and growth, playing a key role in determining and building the vision and strategy.
We aim to reinvent the consumer’s relationship with video games, and you will be working with an international team of passionate gamers, data scientists and engineers to create an industry leading product that meets and eventually surpasses this vision.
- Your mission is to lead cross-functional teams through the full software lifecycle – from clearly identifying a challenge or desired outcome, through ideation, requirements definition, design, build, release, testing, evaluation, and iteration.
- Work closely with the leadership team to strategize and chart out the future of our game discovery and recommendation platform.
- Motivate teams by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision for the product, driven by customer insight and data.
- Provide a leadership presence to product and engineering teams providing direction and oversight.
- Act as a product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success, and continuously optimize to deliver a world class product experience.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll play a key role in defining the vision and own the responsibility for making it happen.
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge, and self-starting attitude.
A bit about you:
- You have at least 5 years of product management experience.
- Prior experience with personalization technology and a proven track record of delivering at scale is a BIG PLUS!
- You place customers first. You make no compromises on this.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
- A proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You are data-driven. You need to be able to prioritize the value you can add to customers and get the entire company behind you. Numbers are the best way to do this. You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing the expected impact.
- You know how to dissociate a bad MVP from a good one and can tell the difference between an A/B test that adds value and a one that is useless.
- You understand how systems are built and know how to write your own SQL.
A bit about us:
Gameopedia is a global team of 100+ gaming junkies who manage one of the world’s largest living libraries of video game metadata. Through partnerships with some of the world’s biggest technology companies, our data receives billions of impressions every month and we now want you to take us to the next level.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office