Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a full time Staff Accountant with solid accounting skills to join our amazing team in NYC. This position reports to the Finance Manager and will oversee the day to day accounting functions for the US offices for two legal entities.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and manage monthly / quarterly close reporting requirements.
Day-to-day accounting activities includes, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable data entry functions and take ownership of the recording and the accuracy of accounting transactions
- Prepare client invoices, applying payments and maintaining accurate A/R balance
- Prepare, post, and enter journal entries.
- Bank reconciliation
- Manage account reconciliation, balance sheet, income statement and account analyses research to identify and correct discrepancies
- Month end / quarter end financial statement reporting preparation including supporting documents
- Responsible with business asset maintenance and schedule
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company guidelines and accepted accounting principles
- Assist in semi annual and annual audit preparation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 2 to 3 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting terminology and procedures
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare various reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Experience with Workday is a PLUS
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, detailed oriented, and super organized
- Team player and still have the ability to work independently.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!