Senior Network Administrator
The network team is responsible for maintaining all of Gameloft's network infrastructure and services. As a Senior Network Administrator, you will be part of a global team that is engineering, managing and monitoring all network-related assets. Additionally, you’ll act to improve the network connections between our on-premises infrastructure (data centres, studios and offices) including our Cloud infrastructure.
You'll also be responsible for automating routine tasks and implementing our infrastructure environment as code, working closely with all other internal infrastructure teams to build a strong relationship among them.
- Participating in the architecture and design process of network-related projects
- Defining and implementing global networking standards and equipment configurations
- Implementing best practices and procedures in all areas of network operations
- Performing daily routine tasks, such as handling network-related alerts (events or incidents)
- Constantly updating our internal technical documentation (procedures, descriptions, diagrams, etc.)
- Guiding and helping other team members when they are facing complex issues
- Coordinating with data-centre technicians to manage on-premises facilities and perform manual interventions if needed
- Taking part in a 24/7 (on call) rotation schedule
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer information systems or computer science with a focus on networking
- 7+ years of networking experience, with at least 4 years at a company with 1,000+ servers
- Previous experience working at a company that went through the cultural change from on-premises to off-premises
- Previous experience working in a global infrastructure environment
- Upper-intermediate level French and English (spoken/written)
- Extensive experience working in a data centre environment (Nexus, VXLAN, FabricPath)
- Highly proficient, with hands-on experience in inter-networking technologies (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, L2 switching)
- Extensive experience with open-source tools and operating systems (Linux)
- Knowledge of, and experience with, network security including firewalls, proxies, and VPNs
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP protocol/stack and low-level network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of, and experience with, network services including spanning tree, HSRP/VRRP, TACACS+/RADIUS, VPN/IPsec, etc.
- Experience working with one of the leading cloud platforms such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS
- Certification: CCIE DC or R&S (preferred), or CCNP (AWS is a plus)
- Experience with automation/scripting: Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.