Project Manager - BI
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key internal financial projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Have extensive customer contact during the project execution and build up a good relation with the customer;
- Follow up the project financial together with the financial project controller in order to achieve the financial goals;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Demonstrated understanding of budgeting, scheduling and change management processes;
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering or accounting;
- +4 years planning and/or management experience;
- Experience in custom application development and all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Projects implemented on Accounting/Finance areas;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional;
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in agile environments (e.g. scrum, kanban) will be a plus;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus ;
- Flexibility is key. Must be open to adapting past experience to Gameloft Romania engagements;
- Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications, self-directed management style and quest for constant learning are the key behaviors that drive success at Gameloft Romania;
- Ability to define and ensure objective measures of complex programs and experience in tracking and assessing projects based on project plans, resources;
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritization;
- Motivated to drive excellence in service delivery, methodology, and operations (track record of managing successful projects);
Additional InformationWhy join us
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available;
- Short Friday;
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Lunch tickets;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment;
- All the usual perks cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.