We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our production team in charge of our new cross-platform game!
You will be responsible for outlining the monetization strategy of the game you are assigned to in order to maximize revenues through all distribution channels at a worldwide level.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Working closely with the production team to define the monetization strategy
- Working with the design and production teams in different phases of the lifecycle of the game to help define the features that have an impact on monetization
- Identifying and defining trackers, metrics and dashboards to measure performance
- Determining promotional plans related to game content, player progress and in-game events
- Working with the data analyst to evaluate current strategies and propose new ways to optimize/maximize game revenue
- Present progress updates to all stakeholders involved
- Analyzing competitors and benchmarking
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field
- At least 5+ years’ experience in video games industry
- Experience managing free-to-play online and/or mobile-game products with a focus on monetization
- True passion for the video game industry PC / Console or mobile games, has played most relevant grossing games and is an advanced player on at least 1 of them
- Proven experience optimizing metrics and revenue on a live product or a service
- Good understanding of statistics, strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Can do a mobile-game teardown on the spot, focusing on industry best practices
- Capable of making decisions in a complex environment
- Proven ability to turn customer needs into features and prioritize them in a product roadmap
- Able to communicate and support complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing world of online games
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt® , Dragon Mania Legends , Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter .
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.