(Closed) Junior Product Monetization Manager
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a passionate gamer with a business background who wants to advance in analysis and data modelling, and games monetization strategies to join at the position of Junior Product Monetization Manager.
The Junior Product Monetization Manager will take part in Monetization and Live OPS strategies creation and implementation, under the direct supervision of the Product Monetization Manager. They will also account for
- The content release plan execution
- Tracking data and KPIs analysis
- Market and competitors’ research
- A/B testing and analysis of in-game campaigns
- Proactively sharing ideas to further improve the product monetization
- Tribrid of Gamer, Not-afraid-of-data and Tech-savvy person
- Minimum 6-12 months of professional experience in similar field
- Graduate in Business, Applied Mathematics, Economics or related
- Analytical skills analysing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decision
- Being a geek will be considered as a plus
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.