Graphic Designer Intern (6-month contract)
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a Graphic Designer working in our dynamic Communication Team, you will creatively work on different communication materials published on our various channels under the supervision and mentorship of Senior Graphic Designer.
- You will study and analyze design briefs and help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with senior designer and SEA communication team to produce the final product.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
- Create drafts and models for review.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
How to know if you fit us?
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in fields related to design.
- Prior experience as a junior graphic designer/ internships.
- A portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
Ability to write and communicate in English.
What to expect from the role?
- Opportunity to really own the projects and work on it from start to finish.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Join our young, multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.