Embedded QA Tester (Temporary 6 Months)
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,700 people.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily data collection and analysis of a game’s performance
- Find and precisely describe bugs in games
- Verify all aspects of assigned games and ensure that they have no flaws
- Helping to isolate problems
Skills And Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Interest in video games
- Fluency in English and French both oral and written
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office and the OpenOffice suite
- Familiarity with video game certification processes is an asset
- Adapt to a flexible work schedule, according to project needs and requirements
- Aptitude for communication and teamwork
- Keen sense of observation and analysis
- Ability to work with statistics
- Ability to follow directions
- Motivation and rigor!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.